Friday, December 9, 2011

Yesterday My Soul Opened

by Zoe Mendez Writer for Woman to Woman Blog Talk

Yesterday my Soul just opened up and flooded me with joy, peace, strength, and somewhere in the midst was a little bit of sadness;


Sadness for the times I allowed myself to get hurt,

Sadness for the times when I felt too weak to want to move on

Sadness for the times when I was too sad to cry

Sadness for the times when I felt too vulnerable

Sadness for the times when I share my body, my Spirit and myself with people who did not deserved that part of me;

Sadness for the times when I felt too weak, too weak to embrace the I AM that I am;

Then my soul reminded me that it is ok to feel sad,

For deep inside of me I am embodied with endless strength and that I will never run out,

My soul reminded me for all the times when I was too sad to trust, my faith and confidence in I AM was always there hence the reason I am so resilient;

My soul reminded me in the depths of my core I AM all that I need.

I looked up from my sadness and there was my soul smiling back at me reminding me in midst of every storm I AM is with me and I will NEVER be alone.

My soul filled me with joy reminding me that weeping is just for a moment but joy will always fill my morning. My soul reminded me that in the midst of worry and fear I can look into my soul for my never ending abundance of joy that is always flowing all I need to do is to reach in.

Today I am no longer sad, I am no longer fearful because my soul has opened up a whole new world for me as I continue to walk with I AM!

My soul filled me with peace reminding me that today I AM all that I AM, I have all that I AM and I will be all that I AM designed to be!

And so shall it be!

Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment